We are looking for a tech-savvy sales engineer to assist with the selling of complex scientific and technological products or services. The Sales Engineer's responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products' parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients' needs.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company's technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google AdWords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and