We provide end-to-end project management governance and consultancy expertise, covering the full lifecycle of a project in different industries especially construction projects.
1- Maturity Assessment Model (P3M3)
P3M3® is an acronym for ‘Project, Programs and Portfolio Management Maturity Model’ and its objective is to measure the capabilities of your organization across the PRINCE2® , MSP® and MoP® disciplines. The assessment is conducted using 3 models; Projects, Programs and Portfolios (each of which can be assessed separately, or as a whole). Within these models are 7 disciplines which are scored from 0 to 5.
2- Project Management Office
Our experts work on the basis of common standards and methods, such as PMBOK® Guide and Prince 2®, P3O®, and ISO 21500 which are used in all types of projectized organizations.
Our services includes:
- Enterprise, Portfolio, programme and Project Management Office (EP3O)
- Evaluation of project management processes
- Analysis of requirements specific to the particular organization
- Definition of methods and tools
- Training and coaching of project managers
- Project controlling
- Support with the development of frameworks for project management
3- Risk Management Office
RMO met with each section under the organization to understand the nature of work and potential risks and delivered a presentation on the outcome and recommendations based on ISO 31001, PMI, and other local guides.