The Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) manager will be responsible for developing and overseeing environmental, social and corporate governance policies and procedures.
The incumbent will provide technical expertise on key issues related to environmental and social impact assessment and on sustainability risks in the design, preparation, implementation and supervision of ICPM Group’s operations taking into consideration best industry practices and standards
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead client engagements and account management for services relating ESG disclosure, sustainability programs, reporting, and research.
- Manages external ESG reporting and disclosure activities and ensures means to increase information relevance and quality with the aim of positively impacting client value, investor standings, brand and employer value proposition stakeholders.
- Provide advisory consultation to clients upon request regarding topics relating to corporate responsibility, sustainability, and ESG.
- Create guidelines, checklists, policies, procedures, and other related program content, to align with best practice and frameworks, and enable clients to carry out and enhance programs.
- Draft narrative content for sustainability reports, trends reports, and other communications.
- Lead or provide advisory support in professional design and layout of reports and communications.
- Lead or support qualitativ landscape/benchmarking studies on corporate sustainability programs, goals, disclosures, performance, and rankings among companies, with corresponding data collection and analysis for client sustainability reporting, industry research, and data management needs.
- Support collaborative initiatives through project management, technical advisory, and coordinating functions and engagement for meetings, calls, workshops, trainings, presentations, and events.
- Create, update, and utilize project plans, reporting critical paths, tracking templates and data platforms for both processes and performance data for client use and ICPM Group research, which incorporate the streamlining of various sustainability criteria and client deadlines.
- Build and establish relationships with clients and project management services provider.
- Represent ICPM Group at events and conferences.
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed.
- Solid understanding of ESG reporting and disclosure requirements (legal/standards) and trends. Knowledge of ESG metrics and protocols, in particular environmental/carbon, H&S and ideally sustainable KPIs.
- Deep understanding to the global, regional and local ESG/Sustainability and Decarbonization standards for example but not limited to GRI, SASB, TCFD. etc.
- EHS Management Systems
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) or equivalent
- Social & Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Proven experience of successfully preparing ESG reports and responses to ESG rating agencies and rankings (e.g., CDP).
- Working experience in managing ESG data collection and reporting processes. Good attention to quality and details and solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and an ability to work with senior stakeholders and leaders, build rapport across functional boundaries as well as people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage multiple complex projects and diverse stakeholders.
- Applies business acumen to see the big picture, understand business issues, and exhibit financial stewardship.
- Inspires change by challenging the status quo, generating support, and executing improvement projects to achieve business outcomes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in one or more of the following: sustainable business, Engineering, Energy, ESG, Sustainability, Finance, Accounting, Business, Management or other technical / science-based education.
- Min. 7 years’ work experience in the sustainability consulting is required (including sustainability strategy, reporting and impact measurement).
- At least 3 years of experience conducting assurance of sustainability/ESG/financial reports in audit firms or similar organization and/or supporting companies to improve ESG reporting internal control environments.
- Strong communications, writing (in English), analytical research, and organizational skills.
- Proactive and results-oriented.
- Self-starter and fast learner.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Global vision and openness.
- Stress tolerance and resilience.
- Passion for helping to build a better planet.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and