We are currently looking for a passionate Feasibility study specialist to join our team!
Key responsibilities include collecting the necessary data and information needed from various economic sectors. Researching and analyzing financial information to help stakeholders make well-informed decisions, writing reports and producing full feasibility studies for various economic
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze quantitative & qualitative market & financial data.
- Construct a full financial model to assess the viability of projects including but not limited to (Revenue & direct & indirect cost projection...etc.)
- Produce a full package of projected financial statements (Income statement, Cash flow statement & Balance sheet)
- Understand the project’s economic indicators i.e. NPV, IRR, PI, PBP.
- Produce a full feasibility study report including (market, technical & financial study).
- Evaluates and researches investment opportunities with the aim of finding the investment that best meets the goals of organizations
- Assess opportunities and recommend investments based on organization needs and goals
- Researching, analyzing and interpreting economic data
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Producing and giving presentations about his/her researches
- EXPERIENCE 3-5 Years
- BCs in relative field, (Economic, commercial, business development)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.