We are currently looking for a passionate, talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio and a passion for creating and designing economic and infographic reports and infographics with a view to presenting them to the public.
- Create high-quality graphics, charts, and illustrations for economic reports
- Work with economists and other researchers to understand complex data and translate it into visual form.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure reports are visually consistent and meet all deadlines.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in graphic design and economic research
- Production, communication and media publishing techniques.
- Organization and ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of economic concepts.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Perfect written English
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Education and experience
- Experience in writing online content
- 2 - 4 years of practice experience.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and