Mechanical BIM specialist
We are looking for a motivated and experienced a "Mechanical BIM specialist" who design, build, test, and inspect mechanical devices and systems, such as machines, tools, and engines.
Since mechanical engineering is a very broad field, they work in a variety of different industries designing a wide range of products. Most mechanical engineers work in manufacturing, research and development, or at companies that offer engineering services.
Duties & responsibilities
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- -5-7years of experience working in engineering
- -Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- -Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
- -Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar
- -Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- -Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- -Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and