Strategic Planning specialist
We are currently looking for a passionate Strategic Planner to join our team!
You will play consulting role that focuses solely on developing and directing the strategic and long-range goals of the client’s organizations including proposals to enter new markets and to expand existing market presence.
- Collaborates with executives and managers to develop long-range, strategic goals for the Clients’ organizations
- Identifies and reviews market trends; analyzes and applies this information in development of strategies for individual market segments.
- Monitors business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the companies’ current and anticipated product lines.
- Leads trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional rollouts; based on results, makes, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications.
- Appling strategic planning tools and frameworks like SWOT & PESTEL analysis, balance score card, Porter's Five Forces, Entry/ Exit barriers,…..etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Perform Market, economic feasibility studies for clients’ projects and initiatives
- Performs business risk analysis and trends
Education and experience
- Engineering, business, or relative BSc degree
- 4-7 years of practice experience
- KSA previous experience is a plus
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.