Make Your Data Provide Answers
ICPM provides data visualization advisory, implementation, and support services to help you transform large and complex datasets into appealing visuals to answer your specific business questions and make data-driven decisions promptly and efficiently.
Data Visualization Use Cases We Cover
ICPM’s team can help you turn data from diverse sources into immersive visuals, which enables monitoring goals and results, identifying opportunities, predicting demand, and more. These are some of the use cases we cover:
• Benchmarking financial performance data for revenue optimization strategies.
• Department and employee performance monitoring and analysis.
• Customer and product analytics.
• Procurement analytics, supplier screening and monitoring.
• Monitoring equipment performance to optimize overall equipment effectiveness and manufacturing process quality.
• Uncovering defects in manufacturing processes to speed up product development and improve product quality.
Marketing and sales
• Predicting a prospect’s response to marketing activities for improved planning and optimized budgeting of marketing campaigns.
• Customer segmentation to design personalized marketing campaigns, cross-selling and upselling strategies.
• Customer sentiment analysis to increase product/service quality.
• Customer profitability analysis to optimize the sales funnel.
• Asset tracking and monitoring to optimize asset risks and maintenance management.
• Predictive maintenance to enhance the value of critical assets and optimize asset life cycle management.
• Tracking a company’s revenue, expenses, and profitability to improve financial forecasting and budget planning.
• Identifying and managing financial risks.
• Financial data monitoring.
• Identifying demand drivers to improve demand planning accuracy and optimize order management.
• Monitoring procurement data and conducting spend analysis to identify rationalization opportunities.
• Spotting trends and patterns throughout the delivery process to identify and predict risks and optimize the logistics.
• Keeping track of employees’ activities to determine the performance gaps and devise measures to enhance staff performance.
• Visualizing data for talent management (applicant data, current recruitment needs, best performers, etc.) to make informed decisions within the recruitment process.
• Analyzing retention activities on the employee productivity to identify the employee satisfaction drivers and reduce employee turnover.
Data Visualization Techniques We Use
Data Visualization Services We Offer
Reports and dashboards development
We create tailored reports and dashboards for a diverse range of users:
• Strategic dashboards for C-suite managers to monitor KPIs across the company.
• Tactical dashboards for mid-level management.
• Operational dashboards for managers to monitor business processes, identify bottlenecks, etc.
• Analytics dashboards for data experts to identify trends, build forecasts.
Data analytics and BI platform development
To help you aggregate, analyze, and visualize your data, we:
• Set up ETL/ELT processes to integrate data from diverse sources.
• Create a centralized repository, OLAP cubes, etc.
• Implement data security and data quality management.
• Set up data reporting and visualization.
Data visualization optimization
We upgrade your data visualization solution by optimizing it at different architectural layers:
• Data source(s).
• Data model.
• Visualizations (dashboards, reports, paginated reports, etc.).
• Environment (data gateways, access controls, network, etc.).
How We Arrange Our Data Visualization Services
Service request analysis
• Data visualization needs elicitation and analysis.
• Collection, documentation, and prioritization of the requirements for future reports & dashboards, an optimized data visualization solution, or a new or upgraded data analytics solution.
• Data visualization time and budget estimations.
• Data visualization cost-benefit analysis, ROI estimation.
• Data visualization project road mapping.
• Risk management strategy definition for a data visualization project.
• Data analytics and data visualization solution design, tech stack selection.
• Optimal dashboards layouts and convenient data representation options for different user roles.
• Data quality management.
• Data platform or data visualization performance tuning and evolution (adding new data sources, configuring additional reports, etc.).
• Knowledge transfer to your internal team/outsourced support team.
• Training sessions targeted at each user group with a detailed explanation of the delivered reports and dashboards, components and functions of the data visualization solution or the data platform.
Data Visualization Challenges We Solve