Project Portfolio Management Assessment
ICPM assesses your current project portfolio management processes and, in collaboration with you, identifies the appropriate level of PPM discipline for your organization.
Portfolio Process Improvement
Results from the assessment are used to define an approach to improve your organization's ongoing portfolio management practices. ICPM partners with you on the development and delivery of the recommended approach and improvement plan, including a cost/benefit analysis for taking the next steps in optimizing your PPM practices that yields better alignment with your business objectives.
Portfolio Reporting & Analysis
Without a well-defined information gathering and analysis structure for project portfolio reporting, the execution of PPM will produce disappointing results.
ICPM will work with you to customize and implement portfolio reporting model. We establish value and performance measures at the project, program, and portfolio levels, and then create analysis mechanisms to provide outcome visibility at the department and corporate levels. Analysis includes productivity, resource management, customer satisfaction, financial evaluations, macro-categorization comparisons, ROI, and more; all customized to assist you in managing the demands of your unique business. Plan your success, measure it, and manage it.
Portfolio Improvement Execution
ICPM provides you with guidance and implementation support to quickly deploy the PPM improvement recommendations.
Activities typically include:
• Establishment or refinement of portfolio governance policies
• Alignment of portfolio decisions to strategic business goals
• Portfolio and program prioritization and selection facilitation
• Portfolio Review Board session facilitation
• Portfolio and project communication management
• Optimized resource planning including “what if” scenarios
• Portfolio performance management
• PPM software tool selection and process implementation
• PPM workshops, training, and mentoring for executives, management, and staff
• PPM adoption and change management